Annual Price Increase Dear Valued Customer We appreciate your loyalty and trust in Avdex, as…
Avdex is introducing a new revision of the AMS III software on August 1st. This update includes improvement of the user interface and implementation of user requests. The new quotation functionality is live and available for user feedback.
Areas with changes:
- Improvements to Part receive functionality incorporating additional check for incorrect/invalid user input.
- Superseded part functionality has been improved and provision has been made to receive a superseded part if different from the part ordered. See help for more details.
- Rotable Purchase order functionality improved, incorporating the superseded functionality.
- Personnel responsible task report added to the personnel page. This report will show all tasks authorised by the selected person as the responsible person or duplicate inspector for Work Packs opened in the previous 24 Months.
- Management of inactive users has been improved to prevent broken links.
- Linking and delinking of aircraft components to task cards are checked for invalid links.
- Correct adding of new public holidays on a clean database without any time sheet entries.
AMS Quote is the latest addition to the AMS interface Add – On Modules. The purpose is to prepare a quotation in the same format as the Work Pack. This allows customers to clearly match the quotation with the final documentation. The quotation format is similar and selling prices are fixed in the linked work pack.
Quotes are available to all users during the trial period. Users can use this period to test and send any queries or requests for consideration to Avdex. The quote system has been detailed in the online help system (Click here). An online introduction training session will be scheduled to all users interested in implementing quotations.
This quote add-on will be a paid extra after the trial period has expired. More information to follow soon.